Transform your career by gaining experience with modern, intelligent cloud applications from Microsoft that help organizations turn relationships into revenue.
Acquire new skills and learn how to stay competitive in the rapidly changing world of business and technology. Prepare for the sales, customer engagement, information technology, and consultancy roles available in thousands of organizations worldwide. Complete this sales course to receive a certificate of achievement, giving you a competitive advantage in the job market.
This course will better prepare you for the modern workplace by showing you how to use Dynamics 365 for Sales. Consume a variety of videos, scenarios, and success stories designed to showcase sales and relationship management. Develop your skills by completing the hands-on course activities.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 business applications help organizations worldwide empower their employees, engage customers, and optimize operations. Dynamics 365 helps organizations unify data and relationships, build intelligence, and accelerate business transformation.
Enroll in this course today! View the syllabus below.
What You'll Learn:
Module 1: Customer Engagement Overview
This module explains the basic concepts of Customer Relationships Management (CRM). Topics include:
- What is CRM?
- Examining CRM strategy
- Exploring the concept of digital transformation
- Learning how digital transformation is changing the way organizations manage customer relationships
- Engaging and working with customers
Module 2: Dynamics 365 for Sales
This module introduces Dynamics 365 for Sales and many of its core features. Topics include:
- What is important to customers today?
- Exploring trends and influences
- Describing how to manage business processes
- Examining the user interface options available in Dynamics 365
Module 3: Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Social Engagement
This module examines how organizations leverage social media and Microsoft Social Engagement in their selling processes. Topics include:
- What is Microsoft Social Engagement?
- Leveraging your social profiles for customer interactions
- Locating social data that is most important to your organization
- What is social selling?
- Exploring how to use Dynamics 365 and Social Engagement for social selling
- Using data collected in Social Engagement to create Dynamics 365 records
Module 4: Relationship Selling
This module explains relationship selling and describes how Dynamics 365 and LinkedIn can be used to build better long-term relationships with customers. Topics include:
- Exploring Microsoft’s solution for relationship sales and key tools available
- Using LinkedIn Sales Navigator to locate and connect with potential customers
- Engaging with customers using relevant data and information
- Leveraging intelligence to identify important customer information
- Managing the long-term health of a customer relationship
Module 5: Actionable Analytics
This module explores the analytics tools available in Dynamics 365. Topics include:
- Using out of the box charts and dashboards
- Utilizing Microsoft Excel for analytics
- Analyzing Dynamics 365 data using Power BI
- Leveraging PowerApps to build custom business solutions
Module 6: Modernizing Processes with Customer Engagement and Gamification
This module demonstrates how Dynamics 365 is used to track customer needs. Learn how organizations support motivated employees to work together and provide solutions that customers care about. Topics include:
- Using Dynamics 365 Voice of the Customer to build survey solutions for improved customer engagement
- Leveraging survey data to generate customer activities
- Utilizing Dynamics 365's gamification solution to increase employee productivity
There is a graded assessment at the end of each module, including the course review. The course also includes multiple labs that are not graded.
You are graded on the following:
- 90% of total available points - Module Assessment questions. There will be a short quiz at the end of each module that covers just the material from that module. You will have two attempts to answer each module assessment question correctly.
- 10% of total available points - Course Review Assessment questions. There will be a short quiz at the end of the course review that covers material from the course. You will have two attempts to answer each module assessment question correctly.
You need to score 70% or better cumulatively to pass this course.
Please review the course syllabus for details about creating a trial environment to complete the labs.
View Course Syllabus
A lab is presented at the end of each module. You may download the entire lab document for future reference.
Open Lab Document
President and Director of learning for Myrium Technology Solutions
Myrium Technology Solutions
Biography: Derik Bormann is the president and Director of learning for Myrium Technology Solutions. He began teaching soft skills, sales skills, and business processes in 1996. In 2000, he began teaching Information Technology courses which have included Network Infrastructure, SharePoint, Microsoft Office, as well as others.
Derik began working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 back in version 1.2 and has extensive experience with pre-sales, business process implementation, custom development, and system design. Derik has either authored or co-authored many Dynamics 365 courses. You can find many of his courses on the Dynamics Learning Portal. Derik’s courses include Dynamics 365, Customization and Configuration, Unified Service Desk, and Dynamics 365 for Field Service.
Derik is a regular contributor to Dynamics CRM tip of the Day. He often provides video tips and tricks on their YouTube channel Https://www.youtube.com/crmtipoftheday. Most recently, he has been delivering Microsoft Dynamics CRM Advanced level training around the world. He also often delivers Content to Microsoft Employees, helped to develop the content for Microsoft’s CRM Mentoring program, and authored or co-authoring many of Microsoft’s current and future CRM courses.